Find lost or forgotten deposits and shares of a deceased relative.
eClosure Money searches all major Australian banks and share registries for assets that belonged to your deceased family member. Leave no stone unturned, use eClosure money to find lost or forgotten assets.
Total Unclaimed Money in 2012
Unclaimed in forgotten Bank Accounts
Unclaimed in ASX Listed Shares
What does eClosure Money include?
- Search all major banks and financial institutions for money, shares and superannuation belonging to the deceased
- Full Support from our Australian based consultants
- Banks we search: Westpac, CBA, ANZ, NAB, St.George and other retail banks
- Search for an existing PayPal account
- Search all major share registries: Computershare, Link Market Services, etc.
- Lost Superannuation Search (Australian Taxation Office)
- Lost Money Search (Australian Securities and Investment Commission)
Millions of Dollars worth of assets are lost, forgotten and never obtained after someone passes away
We have found $11,000 of lost assets for one our clients
We search all major Australian financial institutions and share registries for your relative’s lost shares and money. We act on behalf of solicitors, executors and family members to complete the required searches.
We also complete a comprehensive lost superannuation and lost money search through the Australian Taxation Office and Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
EClosure Money ensures a detailed search of all major financial institutions and share registries. We provide a report to family members, solicitors and executors on services and funds that the person may have held prior to passing.
The eClosure staff were very helpful in finding my late father’s assets. I didn’t know where to start.
Find lost or forgotten deposits of your deceased loved one